Dr. Charanjit Singh Riar
Food Engineering & Technology
Teaching experience: 21 years
Research experience: 16
1. C. S. Riar, S. Singh, N. Jindal and D. C. Saxena (2009). Food Grain Process Technology. APH, Publishing Corporation, Daryagang, New Delhi. Pages: 219.
2. C. S. Riar (2009). Food Grain Product Technology and Quality Characteristics. APH, Publishing Corporation, Daryagang, New Delhi. Pages: 213.
3. D. C. Saxena, C.S. Riar, S. Singh, N. Jindal (2013). Cereal Grains: Evaluation, Value Addition and Quality Management. New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi ) India) ] (ISBN: 978-93-81450-85-7)
4. C.S. Riar, D. C. Saxena, S. Singh, Vikas Nanda, N. Jindal (2015). Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals: Sources and their Developmental Techniques. New India Publishing Agency, New Delhi (India). (ISBN: 978-93-83305-96-4)
1. Life Member – Indian Society of Technical Education (AICTE) [ISTE]
2. Life Member – Punjab Academy of Sciences [PAS]
3. Full Member- Association of Food Scientists & Technologists (INDIA) [AFST (I)]
National Journal: 04
International Journal: 32
Copyright © 2020 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET