Dr Navdeep Jindal
Food Engineering & Technology
M. Tech.(Sugar Engg)
Ph.D.(Food Engg & Tech)
Food Grain Process Technology
C.S. Riar, S. Singh, N. Jindal and D.C. Saxena
Published by A.P.H. Publishing Corporation APH Pub. (2009-05)
ISBN 10: 8131305732 / ISBN 13: 9788131305737
Cereal Grains : Evaluation Value Addition and Quality Management
D.C. Saxena, C.S. Riar, Sukhcharn Singh and N. Jindal, New India Publishing Agency, 2013,
ISBN : 9789381450857
Punjab Academy of Sciences
N. Jindal and D. C. Saxena. First Prize in the Poster Session at the 3rd International Conference on Food Technology (INCOFTECH) held at IICPT, Thanjavur (India). January 4- 5, 2013.
1. V. Nanda, S. Singh, C.S. Raina, N. Jindal, K. Singh and D.C. Saxena (2004) Optimization of the process variables for the preparation of processed paneer using response surface methodology. European Food Research and Technology, Vol. 218, No. 6, 529 – 534
2. Gagan Deep Singh, Sukhcharn Siingh, Navdeep Jindal, Amrinder S. Bawa and Dharmesh C. Saxena (2010) Physico-chemical characteristics and sensory quality of Singhara (Trapa natans L.): An Indian water chestnut under commercial and industrial storage conditions. African Journal of Food Science, Vol. 4(11), pp. 693 – 702
3. Kshitiz Kumar,Navdeep Jindal, Savita Sharma and Vikas Nanda (2013) Physico-chemical and antioxidant properties of extrudates developed from honey and barley. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, Vol. 48(8),1750–1761
4. Anjineyulu Kothakota, Navdeep Jindal, J.P.Pandey (2013) Development and Characterization of Extruded Product of Pineapple Waste Pulp, Red Gram Powder and Broken Rice Flour. International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Vol. 2(9), 1152-1167
5. Anjineyulu Kothakota, Navdeep Jindal and J P Panday (2013) A study on evaluation and characterization of extruded product by using various by-products. African Journal of Food Science, Vol 7(12), 485-497.
6. Tarsem Chand Mittal, Sajeev Rattan Sharma, Navdeep Jindal (2014) ’Effect of Pre-Cooling and Packaging Materials under Ambient Condition Storage on Postharvest Quality of White Button Mushroom. Indian Journal of Scientific Research and Technology, 2014 2(6):60-72.
7. S Sarkar and N Jindal (2015) Influence of Acid-Alcohol Modification on Physico-chemical, Pasting and Morphological Properties of Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) Starch. Trends in Carbohydrate Research 7 (2), 15-22
8. N Jindal and D C Saxena (2015) Process standardization for isolation of starch from buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) flour. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Food Technology, Vol 2(1), 25-28.
9. N Jindal and D C Saxena (2016) Effect of dehulling on antioxidant activity and total phenolic content of buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) flour. Asian Journal of Chemistry, Vol 28(7), 1551-1556
10. Bikramjit Nandi, Kumar Sandeep, Navdeep Jindal, Inderjeet Singh, Nitin Kumar (2016) Fabrication of laboratory scale ohmic heater and its application in wheat bran stabilization. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.13035
Research Projects handled as PI
1. Development of Infrared Dryer for Cottage Scale Industries from Institute’s R & D
Research Projects handled as Co PI
1 Design and fabrication of Amla pricking machine for cottage scale industry from ICAR, New Delhi
2 Design and Fabrication of a gas fired continuous tandoori roti baking oven from CSIR, New Delhi
3 Development of Amla grader from Institute’s R & D
Copyright © 2020 , Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal - 148106 Distt. Sangrur, Punjab, India
Developed & Maintained by Administrative Computer Services System (A.C.S.S), SLIET